NETest IN THE NEWS
Professor Kjell Öberg and colleagues
Annals Onology 2020
NETest is an accurate diagnositc, prognostic, and predictor of neuroedocrine tumor disease
Propsective 565 patient/control study
NETest >95% accurate for GEP-NETs & BP-NETs & predicts disease progression
New York State Department of Health Clinical Laboratory Permit PFI: 9138
License granted by NYDOH for New York State NETest patients
Predicting Response to PRRT
European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging 2018
An integration of 8 neuroendocrine specific genes and grade (PRRT Predictive Quotient) demonstrated to have clinical utility for predicting response to PRRT therapy in GEP- and BP- NETs
NETest®: A Non-Invasive, Test Service for Neuroendocrine Tumor Patients
- NETest is the only non-invasive blood test that helps physicians identify the disease activity* of a neuroendocrine tumor.
- Provides Healthcare Providers with quantifiable, objective, and reproducible test results.
- Offers convenience as it only requires a routine blood draw.
- We have studied thousands of bloods which have been used in the care of more than a 1,000 patients at multiple different medical centers.
The NETest is an In Vitro MultiAnalyte with Algorithm Analyses test service, performed in a single laboratory, assessing targeted gene expression profile of RNA isolated from peripheral blood. NETesting is intended to aid in the identification of active disease and therefore provide an assessment of treatment responses in neuroendocrine tumor patients at the time of testing in conjunction with standard clinical assessment. Indicated for use in patients: 21 years of age or older.
* Disease activity is defined here as the calculated risk of highly active disease as measured by an algorithm based on a combination of gene expression data and clinical parameters. NETest results are only to be used in conjunction with standard clinical assessment.