PROTOCOL FOR BLOOD COLLECTION AND TRANSCRIPT ANALYSIS
- 1x 5ml collection (peripheral blood) in the provided WREN stabilization-tube (n=1)
- After collection thoroughly mixed (shake vigorously for 10 seconds)
- Leave at room temperature for 15 minutes
- Ideally, collected samples should be sent to Wren Laboratories on the same day or next day of collection via courier service.
- Please use the kit provided
- No ice or dry ice is required
- The kit with sample(s) should be sent at room temperature
Samples (1 per patient: whole blood (x1 in 5ml EDTA-tube)) should be sent by courier (e.g.FedEx) at ambient temperature, to Wren for analysis. Please note:
- NO dry ice is needed.
- The sample should be placed in a polystyrene box and then into the cardboard send-out box.
- Use a standard FEDEX label and drop-off at the nearest FedEx drop-box or office
Wren Laboratories LLC
688 East Main Street, Branford CT 06405
(203) 208 3464
Please contact email@example.com